Marina Fernández Aizpitarte
As a Security Operations Engineer you will be responsible for security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information and develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
What you will do
• Identify and define system security requirements
• Design system security architecture and develop detailed security designs
• Monitor security events and vulnerabilities and act upon them with Microsoft Defender ATP
• Study the overall threat landscape and how it applies to business operations and personnel, and customers
• Proactively assesses potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerability in company’s services and infrastructure
• Assist to drive compliance against company security standards
• Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards relative to the information security arena
Who are you
We’re looking for people with the right attitude. A desire to learn and grow. We want great people who want to be part of great teams. Both graduates and experienced professionals are welcome to apply.
• ICT related Bachelor level of knowledge and experience working with Azure services
• 4+ years of relevant work experience information security, compliance, risk management, and cloud technology;
• Strong communication skills and fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Knowledge of mandatory access controls for LWindows;
• Baseline competency in administration of Azure services
• Knowledge of information security disciplines such as intrusion detection system (IDS) monitoring, incident response, information assurance, computer security best practices, system hardening, vulnerability assessment, vulnerability management, antivirus, firewalls, and techniques for analyzing TCP/IP network traffic and event logs is preferred;
• Experience with IDS software, vulnerability assessment tools such as Qualys/Microsoft ATP, network analysis / sniffer tools such as Ethereal/WireShark, and policy management is an advantage.
• Be flexible for work which requires to be done outside of office hours and weekend on-call supports.
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don’t focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results – thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy. In addition, you can continue to grow your career into other positions and for example handle the cloud environments for our customers based on Azure infrastructure.
There is also time for you to have fun participating in social events organized by our Unit4Fun group, time for solidarity causes with our Unit4Cares group, time for sports with Unit4Moves and time to be conscious about the role of women in technology with our Business Women Network.