Madrid [ BeDistic ]
Forward-thinking with an eye on the future.
A demonstrated ability to think strategically.
You demand high performance from yourself and your teams.
Adaptable to a changing and fast paced environment.
Always remain calm under pressure.
Professional and courteous in all interactions.
Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
Disability certificate of more than 33%.
English level: B2 or C1.
– Knowledge of mobile development technologies for both Android and iOS:
– Kotlin and Swift programming languages.
– Android and iOS SDKs.
– Android Studio and Xcode IDEs, MVVM and VIP architecture patterns, etc.
– Experience working with Agile methodologies and tools (JIRA).
– Capacity to understand the needs and motivations of different teams and identify possible help that can be provided (with regard to mobile architecture and tooling).
– Experience with DevOps and ALM tools and processes such as Git, Jenkins, etc.
– The general work standard is 3 contact days and 2 teleworking days, although this proportion may vary depending on the work team.
– 40 hours per week. Fridays and summer time 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
– Amazing retributional package.