Madrid [ BeDistic ]
Forward-thinking with an eye on the future.
A demonstrated ability to think strategically.
You demand high performance from yourself and your teams.
Adaptable to a changing and fast paced environment.
Always remain calm under pressure.
Professional and courteous in all interactions.
Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
Disability certificate of more than 33%.
English level: B2 or C1.
– +3 years demonstrable experience Swift developing.
– Patterns and architectures: VIPER, MVVM, CLEAN.
– Smooth operation of the builder interface: Auto Layout, Size Classes, Stack View.
– GIT Smooth operation: (Branch, pull request, code review).
Other valuable experiences:
– Rx Cocoa (Reactive Cocoa).
– Frameworks development experience.
– TDD experience.
– Agile/Scrum methodology.
– The general work standard is 3 contact days and 2 teleworking days, although this proportion may vary depending on the work team.
– 40 hours per week. Fridays and summer time 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
– Amazing retributional package.