ICT in Education, Research, and Industrial Applications: Integration, Harmonization, and Knowledge Transfer.
ICTERI focuses on research advances, business / academic applications of Information and Communication Technologies, design and deployment of ICT Infrastructures. The emphasis is also put on real world applications of ICT solutions.
Therefore, all contributions are strongly encouraged to demonstrate how and to what purpose the proposed solutions are used or transferred into use, for example by:
- A proof-of-concept implementation
- A prototype in an advanced stage
- A case study involving new tools and/or methodological approaches
- Experimental studies with real use cases, including knowledge or technology transfer
Visionary papers or surveys revealing new needs and trends are also encouraged.
Reports on academic-industrial partnerships for ICT innovation and knowledge transfer are as welcome as technological and methodological submissions.
We solicit submission of original work, not previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere, that address one or more of the topics within one of the Conference Tracks.
The language of the Main ICTERI Conferences is ENGLISH. A paper submitted in any other language will be rejected without review. Presentations in any other language are also not accepted.
For further details please check ICTERI 2021 pages on:
- What is the deadline for paper submission? – Important Dates
- How should your submission be formatted and annotated – Instructions for Authors
- What are the phases the paper will pass in the submission and evaluation process? – Process and Quality
- Which type of a paper can be submitted and based on which criteria it will be evaluated? – Paper Types and Evaluation Criteria
- How would your paper be submitted? – How to SUBMIT your PAPER
Before deciding to submit, please mind that if your paper is accepted for ICTERI 2021 it must be presented at the conference by one of their authors, who commit to register and attend the conference. The Program Chairs reserve the right to exclude papers which have not been presented from the published proceedings.
Detailed Call for Papers
To get the complete call information in one leaflet please download the: