Madrid [ BeDistic ]
Forward-thinking with an eye on the future.
A demonstrated ability to think strategically.
You demand high performance from yourself and your teams.
Adaptable to a changing and fast paced environment.
Always remain calm under pressure.
Professional and courteous in all interactions.
Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
Disability certificate of more than 33%.
English level: B2 or C1.
– Needed Frameworks in importance order: Android Studio, Git, Google support library: (RecyclerView, Toolbar, Coordinator Layout), JSON and XML Parser.
Other valuable experiences:
– SOLID principles.
– Application distribution (HockeyApp, Google Play)
– Dependency injection (Dagger)
– Unitary test & Instrumentation test.
– Architectural knowledge like MVC, MVP, MVVM, Clean arquitecture.
– Continuous integration (Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis)
– Agile/Scrum methodology.
– The general work standard is 3 contact days and 2 teleworking days, although this proportion may vary depending on the work team.
– 40 hours per week. Fridays and summer time 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
– Amazing retributional package.