Madrid [ BeDistic ]
Forward-thinking with an eye on the future.
A demonstrated ability to think strategically.
You demand high performance from yourself and your teams.
Adaptable to a changing and fast paced environment.
Always remain calm under pressure.
Professional and courteous in all interactions.
Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
Disability certificate of more than 33%.
English level: B2 or C1.
– 3+ years’ relevant experience in DevOps leadership.
– 3+ years’ hands on experience with automation/DevOps activities.
– Extensive experience with building mobile applications (iOs & Android).
– Extensive experience with building web application (FrontEnds & Backends).
– Extensive experience with automation using scripting languages, such as Perl, Python, Ruby, and/or Bash as well as configuration of infrastructure with code automation (e.g. Attlasian tools, Ansible, Puppet, Chef).
– Experience with version control software and job execution tools, preferably Git and Jenkins.
– Experience with Application Logging, Monitoring, Performance Management.
– Strong understanding of continuous integration/delivery practices and other DevOps concepts.
– Experience with cloud platforms, virtualization platforms and containers, such as AWS, Azure, Docker, VMWare/VSphere.
– Experience with web application environments, such as TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, DNS, routing, load balancing, CDNs, etc.
– The general work standard is 3 contact days and 2 teleworking days, although this proportion may vary depending on the work team.
– 40 hours per week. Fridays and summer time 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
– Amaizing retributional package.